Exterior Doors Types
Examples of Exterior Doors
- have a smooth, primed white finish that can be painted to match any décor.
- some boast high-definition embossments that create shadow lines and provide curb appeal.
- are well known for their superior insulation value and their strength Steel Doors will protect your home against extreme weather.
- Options for light or detailed embossing
- Steel gauge ranges: 25 – 24
- provide a durable, dent resistant alternative to Steel Doors with the same high insulation value.
- have a smooth paintable finish.
- Can be textured with wood or smooth finishes.
- encompass architectural detailing in the high-definition embossments which provide an elegant look no matter which style is selected.
Doors with Sidelights
- allow more natural light into your home.
- assist in creating the perfect entrance system for your home by selecting the door combination that will best suit your home’s architectural style and your own unique taste.
- create a warm and secure atmosphere in your home.
- provide the ultimate in elegance for your deck or patio entrance.
- In both Inswing and Outswing Terrace Door systems that are designed to provide maximum energy efficiency and excellent ventilation.
We supply gentek doors: www.gentekdoors.com
You may download the following brochures in PDF format.
Get your free PDF reader by Adobe here if you have trouble opening the documents.
Building doors for your home or cottage with a full offering of entrance, gliding, hinged and folding and sliding patio doors.